Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Beginnings

Happy Sunday all.... I was inspired by someone to start my own blog. Just wanted to sit and chat for a while, to learn new things, new ideas and share some of my own.
Today was a pretty productive day. Got some cleaning done, coupons clipped and cookin' done to boot.
Am really ready for Spring... the cold has been here long enough. Wouldnt be so bad except my puppy likes to have company when she goes potty... Should have gotten a puppy in the summer when its not so darned cold trying to potty train her.... ha ha.

Hope you guys will pull up a chair and chat awhile... see you soon.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm your first follower!! Girl, you will love blogland!! You can learn so many things you never even dreamed of. Go to my blog and sign up to follow me to. I'm glad you made yourself a blog ~ have fun!
    Love ya,
    Donna :)

    ReplyDelete