Friday, January 15, 2010

Fabulous Friday

Happy Friday all!!! I'm off work today so a 3 day weekend for me WOO HOO.... I have a couple of parent teacher conferences today, then after my youngest is home from school (around lunchtime), we will be heading to the FARM SHOW...

Farm Show www.farmshow.state.pa.us/ is an almost two week event made up of agricultural events, rodeo stuff, crafters, vendors and FOOD.

Today I plan on sampling the potato donuts, milkshakes to die for, deep fried mozzerella cheese cubes and who knows what else I may find there... Either way... Im gonna enjoy and will share my adventures when I return home.

Hope you have a great relaxing Friday... Be Blessed

See you soon
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun and yummy time!! Hope y'all had a great day!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete