Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Soapy Tuesday

Hello all!!! The more I read and check out all the sites for making soap the more I want to do. It is not a cheap hobby to start, you need the bases and fragrances and colors and molds... But oh what different kinds and color and stuff there is....
The colores are pretty, and its USEABLE. How frugal is that. I believe this weekend, I will make some coffee soap, maybe some cold cream soap... just for fun. I love all the stuff you can do with it....
Im in crafting nirvana right now...lol.

My other new passion is SCRABBLE... As my hubby is an OTR truck driver we certainly arent together alot .... so after he stops driving at night we get on POGO and play Scrabble... It all good fun nad helps my spelling....lol....

Short and sweet, but wanted to pop on and say HI... I know many of you do Prim stuff so will see what I can do. I know I can package prim... so its a start!

1 comment:

  1. I love the prim soaps so I can't wait to see what you come up with! Have a great night!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete