Saturday, February 6, 2010

Its not over yet!

Last night was snowy enough, hubby and youngest daughter shoveled about 6 inches off my deck, driveway etc. Howevr, this morning we woke up to a winter wonderland. My poor Westie ~~ can't even walk in it. She had to go pottie inside on a pee pad. And we are expecting about 6 more. Should be fun.
Thank God my hubby is here to help shovel and I have a horrible head cold and am losing my voice (tho the family likes that ).
Here is a pic of a chair on my deck.... We have about 18 inches I would guess!
Aint it purty??


Weekend inside ... thats for sure.
Be Blessed and stay warm!

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Glad you FINALLY got a taste of what we've been dealing with! LOL! It's snowing here now and we've got about 3-4 inches so far. I think it's supposed to stop later this afternoon (fingers crossed). Stay warm and safe ~ hope you feel better soon!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! we got snow but not that much! Hope you're staying warm...it's a weekend of staying in for us also! that's just fine with me because I've been cleaning & crafting all day!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete