Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Sunday

Sundays are supposed to be a day of rest... but I dont see that happening. Most of the house is presentable but there is still laundry to be done and the usual stuff... darn those kids for wanting food...lol.

Today I am going to hit our local fleamarket, it covers a couple of acres and there is all kinds of "stuff" to look at. Some times there are lots of treasures, other times its just a looking expedition... so we shall see.

What I am really looking for is something to complete an Amelia Earhart costume. Riley has to dress up as this person for her school project. We have a leather jacket, we have jeans, and goggles... Im really trying to locate an aviators cap... or something close... On the back of her jacket I will tape something with her name on it so they know who she is supposed to be... Will post pics when I get her done.

Other than that, Ive been battling my body. Woke up once this week with a sore neck, woke up this morning with a sore shoulder. Not sure what I've been dreaming about but man Im wrestling with something.
And the dreaded weight is up..... and I think I found the culprit. I have been hooked on Flax Seeds lately... I just take a mouthful and chomp away... I like the taste and the fiber is good too... BUT I looked up the label info last night and about had a heart attack... one cup of these babies has 865 calories and 65 grams of fat...OMG... between a mouthful here and a mouthful there... I bet I eat a cup.. SO... beginning today... There will be a DRASTIC reduction in my consumption.... a teaspoon in my yogurt... and thats IT...

GEEZ....

Anyway... off the enjoy the day... Please do the same.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya on the weight issue. I'm struggling with that demon too! Hope you find some good treasures at the flea market! Can't wait to see Riley in her costume.
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete