Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday Wonder

Today I am off work and just hanging out with my hubby before he goes to work. We dont currently get to see each other much during the week, so we are gonna do a bit of Christmas shopping and have lunch together before he goes to work.

Took a pic of the tree, however Its a bit dark.. but thought I would share anyway....

Also want to post a picture of my girls... now kids will be kids and despite the 6 yr age difference they get along soooo lovingly... or not! The night of the Cabaret my 16yo was so filled with good will and good spirits....
Enjoy folks.... doesnt happen very often...
Also thought I'd add a pic of my hubby and I. We were visiting friends out near Pittsburgh and had a great time!!! Ignore the face I was making... the sun was killing me...

Thats the quick Wednesday update... Hope you have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment